CURRENT cat ADOPTION PROCESS - PLEASE READ!
1. Look through the available cats listed here or stop by HSCC to see if there’s someone you are interested in.
2. Fill out HSCC’s Cat Adopter Profile (may also be done during your visit, but submitting it online saves time!)
3. Meet the cat(s)! Let a staff member know who you would like to learn more about and spend time with. Don't forget to bring your photo ID (required)!
3. Still interested in adopting? An Adoption Counselor will discuss the animal’s medical/behavioral history and some basic care tips.
5. Make it official! Pay the adoption fee, sign the adoption contract, and take your new friend home OR place a hold and come back within 24 hours to finish the process. Please note that all cats must leave in a carrier (available for sale at HSCC).
Not able to adopt? JUST LOOKING AND FELL IN LOVE?
The Heart to Heart program allows you to symbolically sponsor an animal at HSCC while they wait for their new family. This is a great option for those who have room in their hearts, if not in their homes, to support HSCC and the 1,300+ animals we care for each year. If the animal you sponsor is adopted during your week of support, your donation will carry over to their furry friends still in our care. Click here to sponsor an animal today!