If you're part of a community or school group that's interested in seeing our facility, we offer shelter tours! During these guided tours your group will see many different areas of our shelter. You will also see the many different animals that we care for, but will not be able to interact with them. Being a working shelter we are very busy helping our animals and assisting potential adopters, therefore we schedule shelter tours on weekday mornings (Monday-Friday), when we are closed to the public.
- Groups must be no less than 5 people, but no more than 20 people (chaperons included).
- Children must be a least 5 years of age or older to participate in a tour (one adult chaperon to every 5 children).
- You will see many animals during your tour but will not be able to interact with them.
- Tours are scheduled Monday-Friday mornings for a 20-30 minute time slot between 9:30-11:30AM.
- Tours must be scheduled three weeks in advance.
- While we provide tours at no charge, we do suggest and encourage you to check our Wish List prior to your visit.
To schedule an appointment or to find out more about our shelter tours please email our Shelter & Volunteer Director: email@example.com.
Adoption Center Hours:
Tuesday - Friday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday & Monday: CLOSED