current adoption process - please read!
- Starting February 23rd, potential adopters will not need an appointment to visit. We will continue to be closed to general visitors.
- Adoption center hours: Tuesday - Friday 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm & Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Due to Covid restrictions, we have a maximum capacity of 12 people on the adoption floor.
- When you arrive, please sign in with your name and phone number on the notepad by the front door. We will call you when a spot opens up in the lobby. You must be able to get to us within 5 minutes of our call.
- Please come prepared to take your new friend home with you, dogs must leave with a collar and leash. You have the option to buy these items when you are here. (ALL ANIMAL ADOPTIONS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED)
- 2 people per party allowed inside at a time
- All available dogs are listed below
- Fill out Adopter Profile beforehand to save time.
- All visitors must have a picture ID, wear a mask, social distance, sanitize hands, and undergo a health screening.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to helping you find a new furry companion!