current adoption process - please read!
- Starting February 23rd, potential adopters will not need an appointment to visit. We will continue to be closed to general visitors.
- Adoption center hours: Tuesday - Friday 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm & Saturday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Due to Covid restrictions, we have a maximum capacity of 12 people on the adoption floor.
- When you arrive, please go to the front doors and we will come out and greet you. If we have reached maximum capacity in the lobby, we will take down your name and phone number and call you when space opens up. You must be able to get to us within 5 minutes of our call.
- Please come prepared to take your new friend home with you, dogs must leave with a collar and leash. You have the option to buy these items when you are here. (ALL ANIMAL ADOPTIONS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED)
- 2 people per party allowed inside at a time
- All available dogs are listed below
- Fill out Adopter Profile beforehand to save time.
- All visitors must have a picture ID, wear a mask, social distance, sanitize hands, and undergo a health screening.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to helping you find a new furry companion!